A New Kind of Wireless Workplace
The digital workplace enables communication anywhere and delivers business apps everywhere people work. It supports BYO-everything and does it securely and reliably. And, it makes life simpler for IT with automation and centralized management.
Today’s enterprise branch offices require integrated wired, wireless and WAN services optimized for the cloud.
Rightsize Your Branch, Slash Costs
With its ability to handle higher densities and streaming voice and video apps.
Protect Your BYOD World
In a mobile world, smart devices and mobile apps bypass security controls and get in through the front door. It’s more critical than ever to protect your wireless network.
Indoor Wireless Solutions
- Deliver Broadband Internet Access
- Leased Line Replacement-eliminate costly telecom costs
- Inter-building LAN extension
- Wireless LAN / WAN / MAN
- Increase network capacity and reliability
- Add redundancy to critical communication links
- Centralize servers, data storage and backup
- Remote video surveillance monitoring, video conferencing
- Multi-location voice-over-IP (VoIP)
- Connect remote buildings/networks that are miles apart
- Tele-medicine and distance learning
Outdoor Wireless Solutions
- Simple deployment with automatic discovery and configuration of APs.
- Easy to deploy and manage with centralized configuration and management.
- Air Traffic Control technology eliminates the need for complex channel planning and delivers intelligence contention management while significantly reducing co-channel interference problems.
- Scalable solution with platforms for large enterprises or branch offices.
- Integrates easily with existing infrastructure and provides intelligent application aware call admission control and load balancing.
- Multi-layered security including WPA, WPA2, 802.1x, automatic rogue access point detection, and mitigation without degradation of client performance.
- Supports location based per user and group access policies to comply with and enforce corporate security requirements.