Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
How Virtualization Will Help your Business?
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Deliver high application availability.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Speed and simplify application and resource provisioning.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Enable centralized management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center.
- Bare-metal hypervisors to enable full virtualization of each x86 computer.
- Virtual infrastructure services such as resource management and consolidated backup to optimize available resources among virtual machines.
- Automation solutions that provide special capabilities to optimize a particular IT process such as provisioning or disaster recovery.
Decouple your software environment from its underlying hardware infrastructure so you can aggregate multiple servers, storage infrastructure and networks into shared pools of resources. Then dynamically deliver those resources, securely and reliably, to applications as needed. This pioneering approach lets our customers use building blocks of inexpensive industry-standard servers to build a self-optimizing datacenter and deliver high levels of utilization, availability, automation and flexibility.
Transform your Business with Virtualization
Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
- Run Multiple Operating Systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Reduce Capital Cost by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio.
- Ensure your Enterprise Applications perform with the highest availability and performance.
- Build up Business Continuity through improved Disaster Recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter.