The way businesses work and deliver value has never been more dynamic: Globalization, cloud and social computing technologies, new workforce demographics, and a stubborn economic reset are all reshaping how work gets done.
Cost savings and operational improvement will always be relevant and critical, but they alone won’t help organizations become a better bank, retailer, insurance firm, or movie studio. New business challenges demand solutions that extend the value of complex, knowledge-based business activities.
- Enable dynamic work activities that are complex and difficult to automate
- Often leverage global service delivery and cloud enablement
- Weave together applications, infrastructure and knowledge processes
- Deliver higher levels of transparency and flexibility
- Optimize value through outcomes-based pricing structures based on consumption, throughput, or business metrics